What if you’re falling short of your retirement income needs? Would you choose to save more now, delay retirement for several years or invest more aggressively?
If you’re on track to exceed your retirement income needs, would you increase spending during retirement to reduce a potential estate tax burden on your heirs? Or would you choose another strategy like funding estate taxes through life insurance?
These are tough questions to answer if you don’t have access to the expertise and resources necessary to weigh the financial and tax implications of various options. That’s where your Stratos Wealth Partners advisor can provide significant value. We take the time to help you identify and prioritize your goals, and visualize probable outcomes to help you make confident decisions for your future and those who depend on you.
Using the most up-to-date planning tools and technology, your advisor can illustrate any number of hypothetical situations to help you view potential outcomes, helping you feel confident that:
- All variables and possibilities are considered
- Risk/reward trade-offs are clearly visible
Whether you are in the accumulation phase or have already retired, a sound strategy is critical to:
- Meeting your retirement income needs, desires and expenses
- Maintaining lifestyle choices and priorities
- Ensuring that long-term goals and aspirations are funded for travel, healthcare, estate planning, charitable giving and other goals
We can help you develop a comprehensive plan to:
- Identify and pursue your lifetime income goals
- Minimize taxes on income—now and during retirement
- Evaluate the variables in your retirement plan to ensure alignment with your objectives
Traditional and Roth IRAs
Retirement Income Planning