At Stratos Wealth Partners, our advisors are among the industry’s most educated and competent financial professionals. Our knowledgeable leadership, financial specialists and professional staff work together to support our advisors in serving your needs and delivering a truly elevated wealth management experience.
Industry knowledge and expertise
Our independent advisors, executive team and industry professionals are adept in a broad range of financial disciplines including:
- Investment management
- Financial planning
- Employee benefits consulting
- Corporate cash management
- Retirement income planning
- Business succession planning, and more
Many bring decades of experience in their core competencies along with impressive credentials.
A commitment to ongoing training and education
We place great emphasis on ongoing and professional education in an effort to bring deeper insight, creative thinking, and broader choices to our clients. In addition to appropriate securities industry and supervisory registrations and insurance licenses, many of our advisors and partners hold professional designations, certifications and advanced degrees, including:
- Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®)
- Chartered Financial Consultant (CFA)
- Chartered Retirement Planning CounselorSM (CRPC®)
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF®)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- Chartered Life Underwriter® (CLU®)
- Master of Taxation
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Juris Doctor (JD)
In addition, 18 of our staff members are currently working to earn their Paraplanner designation.
Professional certifications and designations vary by advisor and office location.
Stratos Wealth Partners is a national firm headquartered in Beachwood, Ohio. We are pleased to assist you in locating a Stratos Wealth Partners advisor near you.