Financial Institution Services
Stratos Wealth Partners now offers access to Financial Institution Services
Stratos Wealth Partners developed their financial institution services arm to serve a growing need among bank, credit union and similar financial institutions seeking to provide their customers with access to objective, independent advice through highly experienced financial advisors.
Our financial institution services arm focuses exclusively on the distribution of non-deposit financial products and services within financial institutions. We have financial consultants and advisors available to address the needs of financial institutions seeking to grow their client base while achieving important revenue goals through:
- Providing experienced program leadership and the human capital you require for the custom design, development, implementation and delivery of your unique program
- Building a high-functioning platform for the delivery of services and advice
- Driving operating efficiencies for the financial institution and affiliated advisors
- Helping the program and affiliated advisors grow the financial institution’s non-deposit business
- Coaching, mentoring and assisting advisors in delivering a positive service experience to the end-client that reflects your brand and your organization’s values
How can Stratos Wealth Partners benefit your financial institution?
- The program helps to create an additional revenue source for your financial institution. Investment revenue can be a significant contributor to non-interest income.
- Retain client assets. If you’re not able to satisfy the full range of client needs, they may take their money (and the relationship) elsewhere.
- Attract and retain a greater number of affluent clients with more complex wealth management needs.
- Programs like this are designed to create satisfied clients whose needs are being met and who will potentially consolidate assets, bringing more money to the Financial Institution.
- Busy clients seek the ease of “one stop” for all their financial needs.
- Your clients gain access to experienced financial advisors providing objective advice who are affiliated with an organization they already know and trust—your financial institution.
- Comprehensive client profiling leads to advisor recommendations for both short- and long-term client objectives. Most short-term goals can be effectively implemented through existing Financial Institution products while long term goals may be addressed with investment options offering greater growth potential and/or tax advantages.
- Your organization becomes a true financial center, serving a broader range of needs for both individuals and businesses in your community.
From A Total Service Usage Standpoint, Households With Investments Also Have
Higher Services Per HH Ratios
Source: RFG CIIP Program
Extensive Advisor Support and Resources
Powered by LPL Financial, Stratos Wealth Partners provides advisors with some of the industry’s most extensive resources to help them serve the growing needs of a broad range of Institutional clients. These include ongoing training and development, access to independent research, insurance underwriting and more.
Deep Resources & Support Drive Productivity
Among banks that participated in a 2008 Benchmarking Survey, LPL Financial’s client financial institutions had a 39% higher average advisor productivity than financial institutions that use other 3rd Party broker/dealers. Larger financial institutions tend to have higher advisor productivity, and they tend to have their own broker/dealers which is not a cost-effective option for many smaller financial institutions.
Source: Kehrer LIMRA 2008 Benchmarking Survey
Contact Us to learn how we can help your Financial Institution address important goals for increasing revenue and AUM, diversifying sources of fee income, and creating and retaining satisfied clients by meeting a broader range of wealth management needs.
Securities offered through LPL Financial member FINRA/SIPC. Investment Advice offered through Stratos Wealth Partners, a Registered Investment Advisor and separate entity from LPL Financial. The financial institution is not a registered broker/dealer and is not affiliated with LPL Financial
*Not FDIC/NCUA Insured *May Lose Value *No Bank/Credit Union Guarantee
*Not a Deposit *Not Insured by any Federal Government Agency